My patients begin treatment for many different reasons. Here are a few examples:
- I know that the conventional medicines are just masking the symptoms, they are not making me better.
- I would like to see if there is an alternative medicine to the one I have been offered by my doctor.
- The doctor can't find out what is wrong with me.
- The pain just keeps coming back.
- I am sure there is something else not right, but they can't find anything.
- I am not happy with the treatment I'm getting.
- I am just being giving more and more medications and I am not improving, in fact things are just getting worse.
- There is no treatment for my problem.
Homeopathy can help relieve many symptoms of poor health. It works by addressing the cause of the symptoms and so helps your body recover from the inside out.
Who Uses Homeopathy
It is popular because it is an in-expensive natural medicine that works by stimulating the bodies defence system to begin healing itself. It is useful on both acute and for more long term chronic illness. For acute (First Aid) remedies we have courses to learn how to look after yourself and your family. See courses for more details.
Throughout Europe, Homeopathy is integrated into the healthcare systems including France, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland and Portugal.
High Profile Support
Homeopathy enjoys a high level of support from politicians. In 2007, 206 MPs signed an Early Day Motion welcoming the contribution of homeopathy to NHS healthcare.
Paul McCartney, David Beckham, Twiggy, Roger Daltrey, Caprice, Susan Hampshire, Tina Turner, Louise Jameson, Gaby Roslin, Jude Law, Sadie Frost, Nadia Sawalha, Richard Branson, Debra Stephenson and Meera Syal, as well as The Queen are all regular users of homeopathy.